We are looking for passionate and dedicated people with an interest in the arts to get involved in Transform 19 by being part of Team Transform. This volunteer group will be vital in supporting the delivery of what will be our boldest international festival yet. From welcoming international artists into the city, to spreading the word about the festival and stewarding events, members of Team Transform are a fundamental part of the festival.
This is an opportunity for anyone who is passionate about arts and events, and who wants to get up close to what’s involved in realising a major international festival.
As part of Team Transform, you will support the festival by:
- Spreading the word about Transform 19 and supporting the festival marketing campaign.
- Acting as a Group Host to local and international artists.
- Being a point of contact for festival audiences and gathering feedback.
- Shadowing and supporting the production and producing teams.
- Stewarding events, performances and workshops.
- Being a translator for visiting international artists.
- Acting as an ambassador for the festival.
Team Transform is a great way to meet new people, gain festival experience, and be part of bringing a major cultural event for Leeds to life.
Transform 19 runs from 26 April-4 May 2019. Volunteers must be available for at least four days within the festival period.
You will also be required to attend three or four short meetings to meet other volunteers and the festival team. The first will be on Wednesday 20 March at 5.30pm, details will follow to successful volunteer applicants.
Want to be a part of Team Transform? Please send an expression of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org including the following information:
- Name, Age, Contact Details
- A short description on why you’re interested in being part of Team Transform
- Any language skills you may have (we have artists coming from across Europe, South America and beyond!)
Your expression of interest needs to reach us by 12pm on Monday 11 March.
This is an unpaid, voluntary position open to those over the age of 18. Within Leeds travel expenses will be paid.
Transform is an inclusive organisation. We value difference and welcome candidates from a range of different backgrounds.