- To work closely with the Creative Director and festival partners to develop and sign off the marketing & communications plan for the festival. The campaign will require bold, imaginative ideas that will engage a diverse range of audiences with the festival, using both traditional and unconventional marketing techniques.
- To lead on the delivery of the marketing & communications campaign, ensuring the high quality and timely creation and delivery of all copy, images, print, merchandise and online materials.
- To be the main point of contact with venue marketing and audience teams – ensuring a joined up approach with partners to connect with audiences.
- To work with the Creative Director to shape and deliver a launch event for the festival.
- To work with the Creative Director and collaborating partners to shape and deliver the Opening Night and Closing Night parties for the festival; finding vivid, imaginative ways to engage a diverse range of audiences in two keystone celebratory events, whilst ensuring they are produced and planned to an impeccable standard.
- Lead on recruitment and liaison for community companies for key projects; ensuring relevant licenses are in place for work with particular groups or participants, and ensuring that excellent access provision is organised wherever required.
- Lead on shaping ways and incentives that Transform community companies past and present can engage meaningfully with Transform 17.
- Lead on designing creative audience engagement activities during the festival including talk-backs and workshops.
- Lead on the scheduling and planning of BSL interpreted and captioned performances for the festival, and for communicating these performances to audiences and relevant networks.
- To work closely with the Creative Director to shape and deliver audience evaluation for the festival, and to collate and analyse data.
- To be a key member of the Transform 17 team, representing Transform at events and meetings during the lead-up to the festival and being an advocate for Transform’s work.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience creating and delivering marketing campaigns and audience development plans.
- Experience programming and delivering special events in venues and unconventional spaces, working with a number of artists and partners and engaging a diverse range of audiences.
- Excellent digital understanding, skilled in website content and management, with knowledge of various social media platforms.
- Will be an open and outgoing communicator, who is able to connect with people from a range of backgrounds and walks of life.
- Will have excellent administration skills, experience of contracting, working with excel, and of compiling and managing databases.
- Will have excellent writing and proofreading skills, and a strong creative eye for design and visual content.
- Will be a team player – working positively and flexibly under pressure to make things happen.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience coordinating access and arranging BSL Interpreted and captioned performances.
- Experience supporting or overseeing evaluation processes, including experience collating, analysing and presenting statistical and evaluation data.
Freelance contract. Approx 3 days per week December 16-May 17 on freelance rate of £90 p/d.