- To work closely with the Creative Director across the planning and delivery of the festival. Will support the confirmation and orchestration of the full programme, and be a key liaison point for the Production Managers and venue partners.
- To support the Creative Director with the budget management of the festival, taking responsibility for the management and reporting of specific budget areas whilst supporting the overall bookkeeping process.
- To lead produce a series of assigned projects. Will liaise with artists, co-producers and venues to deliver these works and take responsibility for their contracting, production planning and administration.
- To support the coordination of incoming work for the festival. Overseeing visiting contracts, production planning, and supporting arrangements for VISA’s/Sponsorship Licenses and Foreign Entertainers returns where applicable.
- To support the Creative Director and Audiences Producer to deliver the marketing & communications campaign for the festival – ensuring the high quality and timely delivery of all materials across print, digital, merchandise and other formats.
- To support the Audiences Producer to engage community companies and participants for key projects.
- To be a key member of the Transform 17 team, representing Transform at events and meetings during the lead-up to the festival and being an advocate for Transform’s work.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience drafting co-production, touring and freelance artist contracts.
- Excellent budget management skills – proven track record of setting, managing and reporting on budgets.
- Experience delivering festivals and specially curated programmes. Proven track record producing small and mid-scale theatre shows across a number of contexts, in both theatre and unconventional spaces.
- Experience working with Production Managers on technical planning for shows across a variety of scales.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work with a number of individuals and organisations in a collaborative and constructive way.
- Excellent writing skills – ability to draft copy, call outs and contracts with a level of detail and rigour.
- Will be a team player – flexible and cool under pressure, and committed to working together with others to make things happen.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience producing community engaged productions.
- Experience with VISA’s, Sponsorship Licenses & Foreign Entertainers Tax rules.
Freelance contract. Approx 3 days per week December 16-May 17 on freelance rate of £90 p/d.