- To support the Creative Director and Associate Producer in the planning and delivery of both new and incoming shows for the festival, providing administrative and event support where required.
- Will lead on coordinating a series of special events for the festival, liaising with artists, co-producers and venues to ensure they are delivered to the highest standard.
- Will oversee the recruitment and co-ordination of Team Transform, the festival volunteers.
- Will book travel and accommodation for all visiting artists.
- Will be responsible for artist care; creating welcome packs, arranging greetings and hospitality.
- To be responsible for the database and support the administration of electronic and postal mail outs.
- To be responsible for organising complimentary tickets for press, artists and stakeholders – working to an approved allocation and liaising with box office teams.
- To attend and minute team meetings and production meetings.
- To be responsible for ensuring the Transform studio is equipped and organised.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience producing and delivering small-scale shows and events.
- Experience working with artists and partners to facilitate creative processes and projects.
- Experience of contracting small-scale shows, events and freelance artists.
- Will have excellent administration, organisation and IT skills.
- Will have brilliant communication skills, be outgoing and collaborative.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Digital experience including website upload and content management.
- Experience recruiting, liaising with and coordinating volunteers.
Freelance contract. Approx 2 days per week December 16-May 17 on freelance rate of £80 p/d.